Terms & Conditions of Sales & Delivery
We make deliveries only under the following terms and conditions of sale and delivery.
1. Offer and Acceptance
- Our offers are subject to change. Orders are binding on us once you have received an e-mail confirmation. Any change, addition, or oral side agreement also requires written confirmation.
- Upon any order, you declare your unrestricted and unreserved agreement with our terms of business. Provisions that deviate from these are valid only if we have confirmed them in written form.
2. Purchase Price and Payment
- Our prices do not include the statutory value-added tax and shipping cost.
- Orders shipped within the state of Florida will be charged a 7% sales tax. If an order is placed from outside of Florida and shall be shipped within Florida or will be picked up at our Florida location, a 7% sales tax will be added.
- To be approved for tax exemption, a copy of the current “Florida Annual Resale Certificate for Sales Tax” must be emailed to email@example.com or to be faxed to (561)750-7771 PRIOR to placing on order.
- www.drtemtusa.com accepts all major credit cards & PayPal. Online orders must be paid in full before products can be shipped.
- Orders are shipped from our warehouse in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. We ship via UPS & USPS to U.S. addresses only. Prior to finalizing your order, you’ll be instructed to choose from either shipping carriers. Shipments/transport of goods is the responsibility of the buyer.
- Orders must be placed before 3 p.m. Eastern Standard Time to be processed on the same business day, but this is not guaranteed. Delivery time does not include the day of shipping, Saturdays, Sundays, or Holidays. Expedited shipping methods are not available to P.O. Boxes, Hawaii, or Alaska.
- Events of force majeure, which include government restrictions, strikes, and lockouts, entitle us to withdraw from the agreement. In any such case, payment of damages based on non-performance or delay is barred. This also applies to any untimely delivery by our suppliers for which we have no fault.
- With few exceptions, all items in our catalog are always in stock and ready for immediate shipping. If a product is out of stock, we will contact you. Any subsequent delivery of an item that is not currently in the warehouse takes place free of shipping.
4. Warranty Rights, Duties of Examination and Defect Notification of the Purchaser
- Complaints can only be taken into account immediately following receipt of goods. The purchaser must examine the goods and their packaging immediately upon delivery. If the goods are delivered in multiple parcels, additionally examine each individual product for conformity with the order.
- Returns are only accepted of defective merchandise or items shipped by our error of purchases ONLY through www.drtemtusa.com. The purchaser must immediately provide notice of the defect merchandise but no later than five days after receipt of the goods.
- If the purchaser fails to engage in the respective investigations or if it does not immediately provide an objection of a determined defect, then it loses its warranty rights regarding the defect that was determined and/or is able to be determined. The same applies in the event of an erroneously wrong delivery and even in the case of a deviation so substantial that an approval of the goods by the purchaser must be regarded as ruled out.
- For any concealed defect, the purchaser must provide notice of the defect immediately after discovery. Otherwise, the goods are deemed to be approved, also to that extent. In any event, the objection of a concealed defect is barred upon the expiration of eight weeks after receipt of the goods. The Batch number of the item must be provided.
- Damage due to shipping should be reported to your carrier immediately.
- A Pauli of Vienna, Inc. representative MUST be contacted prior to returning items.