In principle, you may visit our website without informing us of your identity.
When collecting personal data, with regard to all data-processing transactions (e.g. collecting, processing and transmitting) we proceed in accordance with the prevailing best practices. All the data which is necessary for a business transaction is saved and only communicated to the requisite extent to selected service providers (e.g. shipping agents) which we have commissioned. Your address and order data are merely collected and processed for our marketing purposes. Obviously, you may, at any time, lodge an objection against the utilization, processing and transmission of your personal data for marketing purposes by sending an informal notification to firstname.lastname@example.org or via our contact form. However, this does not apply to the data which is necessary for the purpose of executing your order. In the event that you should have subscribed to the Dr. Temt USA newsletter you may cancel this subscription at any time.
We do not communicate your data to any third parties.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, purchasing goods, subscribing to any newsletters or publications or requesting further services or information.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. These transaction details can include financial information entered for the purpose of placing an order through our Website
- Your search queries on the Website.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your [account/subscription], including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
QUESTIONS & FEEDBACK
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
ONLINE POLICY ONLY